2014 Niche Digital Conference
September 29 - October 1, 2014
Advertisers, sponsors and readers alike are looking for online opportunities. And complete media integration is where it's all at! Those publishers that figure out their profitable integrated strategy first are going to be the winners!
- 20 New Sessions -- 100% Focused on Generating Revenue Online
- Bonus Online Revenue Hands-On Workshops September 29th
- We've included the Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track!
Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publishing Executive Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche 2.1 Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Check out the 2014 Niche Digital Conference Sneak Preview
- 360° Niche Keynotes – Covering the Entire Niche World!!!
- Held at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. It's currently undergoing a $28 million dollar renovation! When renovation is completed this summer it will become a shiny, new Radisson Blu!
- Super-Fun Niche Polka Welcome Reception and Orientation Party!
Andy ClurmanPresident & COO
Active Interest Media
Niche digital success is all about finding the secret, unmet interests of your target audience. And the great news is that publishers have more ways than ever before to serve our readers -- from print, multi-media, live events, education, and services... the opportunities are limitless.
Andy Clurman, President and COO of Active Interest Media, is the poster child for niche media success. Leading digital strategy for 50 special interest magazines and related consumer shows, internet sites and books. Learn from Andy's success in kick-starting digital subscription growth for AIM's niche properties, with lessons learned (the good, the bad, and the ugly). He will talk about how niche print is the new vinyl (can you say passionate collectors?) And how to secure a four-fold increase in your niche audience by following a print + web + event + mobile + social strategy. Learn what's working now and what's next in niche!!!
Debra Jasper & Betsy HubbardCo-Founders
The challenge for niche publishers isn’t getting your message OUT. There are more channels than ever: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit - the list goes on. The real challenge for today's publishers is getting your message IN - getting busy customers, and even your own colleagues, to take time to engage with you. So what works? In a time of short attention spans and high expectations, this high-energy session demonstrates the art of creating powerful messages and connections in a digital age.