You can download all the presentations from the Niche Digital Conference on our Schedule At-a-Glance!
2014 Niche Digital Conference
We're Moving to Minneapolis, MN
September 29 - October 1, 2014
Get your tweet on! #NicheConference
Advertisers, sponsors and readers alike are looking for online opportunities. And complete media integration is where it's all at! Those publishers that figure out their profitable integrated strategy first are going to be the winners!
- 20 New Sessions -- 100% Focused on Generating Revenue Online
- Bonus Online Revenue Hands-On Workshops September 30th: Killer Content Marketing Email Solutions; Lights, Camera, Video Revenue; and Camp Niche Ad Sales Ad Sales Unplugged
- We've included the Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track!
Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publishing Executive Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Super-Fun Nashville-Style Welcome Reception at The Judge's Vinegaroon!
- 360° Niche Keynotes – Covering the Entire Niche World!!!
- Held at the Hutton Hotel - voted one of the "top 100" hotels in the U.S.A.
- Check out the 2013 Niche Digital Conference Sneak Preview
- Preview the Wild World of Webinars with a recording of our first-ever webinar about creating great webinars!
Convince & Convert
Publishers wondering how to use social media and digital marketing to garner more attention are asking the wrong question. Instead of shouting louder, what if you focused on being truly and inherently useful to your audience? The future of publishing is to create content that is indispensable in ways it historically has not been.
Filled with dozens of real-world examples from publishing and beyond, this hilarious and powerful presentation led by Jay Baer - one of the world's top social media consultants - will fundamentally change the way you think about your media business. Plus, all attendees will receive a copy of Jay's forthcoming book, Youtility.
Aaron KahlowCEO & Founder
Online Marketing Institute
You’re a savvy niche publisher, so yeah… you understand that social media is key. But driving a truly successful digital strategy requires publishers to integrate tried and true digital tactics (the “old") with social strategies that amplify your message (the “new”). It’s all about integrated approaches that maximize digital ROI!
Aaron Kahlow, CEO and Founder of the Online Marketing Institute and one of the most recognized thought-leaders in Digital Marketing and Social Media, will provide an engaged and no nonsense approach to developing a comprehensive integrated strategy. The approach is simple: marry sophisticated email and content marketing with best practices to monetize social media environments that matter most to your audience. From e-marketing fundamentals to native advertising to the new social buying cycle, learn how to drive awareness, leads and revenue.