Camp Niche Ad Sales Track 2.1
Camp Niche is 100% About Selling More Digital, Print, and Integrated Advertising!
The All-New Camp Niche 2.1 Ad Sales Training Program will take place September 29 - 30 in Savannah, GA as a track at the Niche Digital Conference. This Camp Niche Track is limited to the First 50 people to sign up!
We've taught Camp Niche Ad Sales Training for 14 years to 3,000+ Magazine Publishers, Ad Directors and Ad Reps. (That's a lot!)
Camp Niche Ad Sales 2.1 is 100% new material for you to develop sales success in the new media age. Anyone who signs up for the Camp Niche track will receive a complete binder and access to all the presentations online.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Camp Niche
- People love Camp Niche because it's 100% specifically about MAGAZINE AD SALES in print and online!
- Practical. All sessions have a "how to" approach to everyday situations.
- Now 50% of the training is about selling online related advertising and sponsorships.
- Best speakers / trainers in the World! Carl, Nancy have a combined 65 years of experience (that's 455 in cat years).
- Over 3,000 people have attended Camp Niche Chances are someone from your magazine or your competitor's have attended.
- All Niche Magazines. Geared specifically for "target audience" niche magazines that have small staff budgets but need BIG results!
- You'll receive a complete course binder with 200+ pages of notes from EVERY session. Here's our Camp Niche Ad Sales Training movie: The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful.
- People love Camp Niche. See what campers are saying!
- Everything is included. You get admission to the Camp Niche ad sales track, a complete Jamboree binder, continental breakfast and lunch both days, admission to all the Niche Digital Conference Keynotes and 2 super-fun parties.
- ROI Mania Your Best Investment this year!
Digital Sales Debate
The Digital Sales Debate : Marketers routinely request integrated proposals. From banners to social media boosts, which ad units should be offered, when should they be...
Competitive Selling Strategies
Competition is a good thing but what happens when the customer perceives that the other guys have a better fit for their advertising? In this session Nancy O'...
The Secret to Doubling Your Digital Advertising Revenues
You don't need to make major changes to your publications or double your circulation to significantly grow your advertising revenues. Digital Publishing Superstar Eric...
Selling Successful Lead Gen Programs
What's in a name? That which we call a LEAD by any other name could smell as sweet - and bring in new revenue! This session will uncover the mystery of what...
Show Advertisers the ROI!
In study after study, marketing professionals report that the most challenging aspect of their jobs is calculating Return on Investment for their marketing dollars, and...
Ad Sales Hot Topic Roundtables